START A CHAPTER
Can’t find a Kids for Peace chapter in your neighborhood? We have two types of chapters: neighborhood and school. The Kids for Peace team is happy to help you start a chapter. The process is designed to be easy to implement and joyful to maintain.
Requirements to be a Kids for Peace
- Meet at least four times a year.
- Follow and support the principles of our Mission and Peace Pledge.
- Do at least one community service project.
- Send out at least one batch of Peace Packs to other children or reach out to another culture in a meaningful way.
- Participate in our Great Kindness Challenge in August.
to starting a Kids for Peace Chapter
- Begin by completing the Contact Us form at right.
- Kids for Peace will send you a Leader Application and information so that you may complete a fully confidential FREE Intellicorp background check.
- Return your Leader Application to Kids for Peace.
- Once approved, Kids for Peace will send you a Chapter Registration Form.
- Return your completed Chapter Registration Form, with your one-time Registration Fee.
- Kids for Peace will provide you with access to our Leader's Portal with all our tools and resources. Additionally we will give you information on how to open a bank account (applicable to neighborhood chapters only).
- All you need to do now is gather two or more children together.
- Have your Member Registration forms and fees submitted before October 1st of each year.
Begin spreading the peace!!!