START A CHAPTER
Can’t find a Kids for Peace chapter in your
neighborhood? The Kids for Peace
team is happy to help you start your own.
The process is designed to be easy to implement and joyful to maintain.
Requirements to be a Kids for Peace
- Meet at least four times a year.
- Follow and support the principles of our Mission and Peace Pledge.
- Do at least one community service project.
- Send out at least one batch of Peace Packs to other children or reach out to another culture in a meaningful way.
- Participate in our Great Kindness Challenge in August.
to starting a Kids for Peace Chapter
- Begin by completing the Contact Us form at right.
- Kids for Peace will send you a Leader Application and a password so that you can log onto the link below and complete a fully confidential FREE Intellicorp background check.
- Return your Leader Application to Kids for Peace and make sure you have completed your background check at the link below.
- Once approved, Kids for Peace will send you a Chapter Registration Form and instructions on how to set up your Kids for Peace bank account .
- Return your completed Chapter Registration Form, open your Kids for Peace Bank Account and pay your, new chapters only, one-time $50 Chapter Registration Fee to Kids for Peace before September 1st of each year.
- Kids for Peace will send you a link to our Leader's Portal where you can access the Chapter Member Registration Forms, Leader's Manual, information on how you can participate in our Leader's Training and much, much more!
- All you need to do now is gather two or more children together.
- Have your Member Registration forms and fees submitted before October 1st of each year.
Begin spreading the peace!!!
Enter Volunteer Background Check